joe2 joe2 is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe
I'm looking for a dado blade. I have been using an older craftsman wobble
blade and I think it's time to upgrade. Any suggestions on different
brands etc. Thanks

I recently (last week) asked the same question here. I tried to order the Infinity Dadonator but Infinity did not have it available, they are on backorder, no blems available. Fwiw, for less then the cost of the Dadaonator I was able to buy the Freud dial-a-width SD608 dado set ($400msrp, $250 street price) brand new from a tool store on Ebay, a little less than $190 delivered. The Dadonator is $200 and Infinity should give you free shipping on it, so only $10 diff between those two.