Default Unmanaged condo - Can anyone help?

"Easy now, let's not nitpick him because his terminology might be
technically incorrect. Yeah yeah yeah the recorded documents call for
an Association, BoD, etc.

BUT sure as Hell it is possible that nobody did nuthin' for a long
time. No meetings, didn't elect officers, didn't establish a bank
account, etc. No ACTUAL association, it only existed "on paper".
VERY possible. "

I don't think it's nit picking to point out that there must in fact be
an association consisting of all the unit owners. And yes, it's
possible that it just disappeared into the sunset. But, I've never
heard of it happening.

"Then they go a Management Company "

Whose the "they", if not the association? Somebody had to hire them.
So, at that point there must have been an association decision. Also,
a reputable condo management company would not take on a job where the
association did not properly hire and empower them, hold annual
meetings, etc.

"So call a meeting and run for office and make all the disclosures and
reports you think should properly be done. Do that first before
griping about anybody else's corruption or poor peformance. "

Agreed.

And perhaps most interesting of all, is how someone comes in here one
fine day, with a post like this, and then despite people offering all
kinds of advice and opinions, the OP is never heard from again!