SQLit

Default What kind of metal bracket?

"Colbyt" wrote in message
news:a7ubf.308878$084.69850@attbi_s22...
I don't have a clue as to what to look for.

I need to field engineer a few heavy gauge metal brackets to provide a
temporary toe board at the edge of a roof where using traditional roof

jacks
is not possible.I have a new well secured 2 x 6 fascia board. Whatever I
use will be well lag-bolted to that.

I would like a bracket that I can attach to the fascia that comes 90

degrees
away (3-4") and then rises 6-8" above the roof. Think two risers and one
tread from a set of stairs.

I can have some made but I'm sure there must be something sold that I can
adapt. The problem is I don't have a clue as to what I might use for the
adaptation.

Any and all suggestions appreciated.

Colbyt

You do not mention the weight your trying to deal with.
Lagging into a fascia would not be my choice.