lightlady

Default Wil this conquer cat ****?

"Rich Greenberg" wrote ...
In article .com,
Never Enough Money wrote:
My wife's stupid cat has used a corner of out living room to **** in
off and on for year - usually when the weather is bad outside she'l use
the corner instead of venturing out the cat door.

So, we decided to pull up the stinky carpet and put down hardwood
floors. Today we pulled up the carpet and discovered the OSB board
underneath also reeks of canine urine.

In addition to the other suggestions, I have found that plain white
vinegar at ~$1.25/gal at Sams is as effective as Natures Miracle.

and if plain vinegar doesn't do the trick, apply baking soda then spray with
vinegar, let it foam and then wet-vac it up. I used this trick on carpet and
padding. thank goodness it worked, cuz i didn't feel like replacing the
carpet just yet.

--
lynn