Default Recommend sealant for corrugated roof?

Hello,

Lots of rain this weekend - good for discovering some leaks in my shed
roof I didn't know were there!

I have corrugated bitumen sheets which are pitched at about 35 degrees
up against a stone wall of a two storey building. There is a cement
fillet along the seam where the roof joins the wall. It's been
waterproof until now, but the torrential rain this weekend resulted in
water pouring down the inside wall of the shed.

What can be done to seal this joint properly? I've read about liquid
rubber type sealants, but are they flexible enough - are they durable?
Is ordinary bitumen paint better, or should I get some of that sticky
flashing tape?

Any advice appreciated,

Robin.