Doctor Drivel

Default Condenser Fitted into centre of house

"Dave Plowman (News)" through a haze of senile
flatulence wrote in message ...
In article ,
Andy Hall aka Matt wrote:

You said "baths etc. will take longer to fill". Which is tripe. High
flow models are zippo. You are spreading amateur myths.

I'm sure that everybody else, including the OP understood the point,
but since you seem to want to be obtuse, let me spell it out for you:

Don't know why you bother, Andy.

Mr Cranium, if matt wants to bother he can.

My bath fills at approx 40 lpm (hot and
cold together)

So 20 litres/min on hot water, the same as many combis. And no high
pressure showers, and tanks and cylidners all over the place with a combi.

There ain't a domestic combi that can match that.

Many are way above 20 litres/min. The Gledhill Gulfsteam floor mounted combi
delivers 45 litres/min of "hot" water. The MAN Micromat 76kW can deliver
over 30 litres/min - for ever. The ACV Heatmaster pours out the hot water
flowrate.

cut Mr Cranium senility