Dave Plowman (News)

Default Condenser Fitted into centre of house

In article ,
Andy Hall wrote:
You said "baths etc. will take longer to fill". Which is tripe. High
flow models are zippo. You are spreading amateur myths.

I'm sure that everybody else, including the OP understood the point,
but since you seem to want to be obtuse, let me spell it out for you:

Don't know why you bother, Andy.

The cretin just doesn't understand figures.

My bath fills at approx 40 lpm (hot and cold together) to a piping hot
temperature - regardless of the state of the incoming mains water - from
my storage system.

There ain't a domestic combi that can match that.

--
*Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.