Greg G.

Default Efficient security or Keystone Cops

Charlie Self said:

From an email, called Junk Mail from Bob:

Terrorists are Everywhere!

snip
A few days ago, a 63-year-old lady named Phyllis was fined $2000 and
given one year probation after she grabbed a screeners breasts and
said, "How would you like it if I did that to you?" The retired
technical-college teacher was convicted in July of assault on a federal
employee.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=157&sid=124638

And this! Must have been my grandmother.
They've GOT to be kidding. Is this stuff for real?
I wouldn't be surprised (and I would have cheered her on) if she
kicked the judge square in the shin - or maybe just a bit higher. ;-)
Federal Employee? Probably an $8.00 hour hire from a temp service.

Greg G.