Lobby Dosser

Default Please to remember the fifth of November.

Greg wrote:

Ken Moon said:

I saw in last night's paper that natural gas prices have doubled since
the first of this year, that's the piracy!

We've always done pretty well using natural gas - but this latest
attempt to gouge customers has me over the top. Last year, I added
insulation and generally tightened up the structure. Lower losses
were immediately offset by higher prices, now this!

So we've got You to thank for this, they had to make up the difference
somehow! )

We are about to need a new furnace soon, and I've been looking at
alternatives. But they won't let me install a nuclear furnace here...

Man, how I long for that wood burning stove we used in the OLD home...

Greg G.