fred

Default Condenser Fitted into centre of house

In article , Lobster davidlob
writes
wrote:
she will need a combi boiler as you can only fit condensers to an
outside wall.

Twaddle. Mine is (legally) attached to an inside wall

Pants indeed, the dribble of condensate can happily be piped away from
the middle of the house to a suitable drain. Not sure whether 20mm plastic
is suitable for the whole run, I think it may need to be 32mm for a long run
with a short fall. There are many condensers designed to be used in
apartments with ducted flues running in the centre of buildings.

I think a lot of old school installers are in a bit of a huff with condensers
("we haven't needed to do it this way before") and haven't bothered to get
up to speed on the capabilities of these new fangled contraptions.
--
fred
Plusnet - I hope you like vanilla