Greg G.

Default Please to remember the fifth of November.

Ken Moon said:

I saw in last night's paper that natural gas prices have doubled since the
first of this year, that's the piracy!

We've always done pretty well using natural gas - but this latest
attempt to gouge customers has me over the top. Last year, I added
insulation and generally tightened up the structure. Lower losses
were immediately offset by higher prices, now this!

We are about to need a new furnace soon, and I've been looking at
alternatives. But they won't let me install a nuclear furnace here...

Man, how I long for that wood burning stove we used in the OLD home...

Greg G.