Greg G.

Default Initial review of the Delta Left Tilt Unisaw w 50" Beismeyer - refurb - (LONG)

Swingman said:

"Greg G." wrote in message

That is all I wanted - fair dinkum.

Second time recently that I've seen you use an Australian term ... did you
ever live there?

I seriously considered moving there a few (15?!) years ago.
Put a fair amount of study into it. I also know a few people there,
and we talked a lot on ICQ - before it was "acquired" by AOH.

But then I became involved in a pointless, drawn out, law suit with
members of the Dixie Mafia, and never made it. In retrospect, and in
light of the slimy judges and the current political climate here,
perhaps I shoulda gone after all...

I know you spent time there, busting those brumbies - you told me
about it years ago. (Dr. Know) The roar of this group pales in
comparison to most of Usenet, and I felt more comfortable in using my
real name. Ah, for the good old days, before the first 'Longest Day
in September'...

Sorry about the additional posts - I popped in here to check messages
lst night, and found two more from .. well....never mind... I should
have blacklisted the whole da#%ed thread. I was just trying to make a
point to Delta about their current product, and how some poor guy with
a nagging wife and bulging debt might end up feeling. I have a
feeling I'm not the only one that will unbox one of that caliber -
hey, it might save a life. (Not). Too much time on my hands... :-o

Greg G.