Default Condenser Fitted into centre of house

Hello

I wonder if someone can help me with a problem. I am currently trying
to organise a replacement condenser or combi boiler for my mother who
lives in a 4 bedroom semi detached property by herself. 8 rads will be
fiited with trc's however we have received conflicting advice based on
which type of boiler and where the condensation pipe will go if indeed
she has a condenser fitted. The long and short of this is that she
currently has a jonhson starley J25-32 ducted air system the boiler is
in the kitchen (ground floor) with a hot water tank in one of the
bedrooms. the initial idea is to fit a combi condenser (baxi 105 31kw
or platinium 33kw) into the airing cupboard where the hopt water tank
used to be however one installed is proposing taking the pipe for the
waste condensed water out of the wall under the bedroom floorboard then
run the pipe about 12 feet along the house horizontally then down to
the drain and the other is just saying a condenser is not suitable and
she will need a combi boiler as you can only fit condensers to an
outside wall. Can anyone advise if they think either of these methods
is unsuitable. Also one of the guys seems trust worthy however his
father is retired (so has no corgi reg anymore) he is starting and
waiting to complete the course so they have advised currently they are
having a colleague (who I have confirmed with corgi is registered with
them) to inspect install and pass for safety.

Any help greatly appreciated

Thanks

Neil