Arch

Default antler dust??

Hi Bill, I believe Rex Burningham and Kip Christensen discuss turning
pens from antlers in their books and videos and they probably have
articles in magazines. I'm not sure of this as I have no interest.

I can't stand the smell of burnt hair or bone; even the buck couldn't
stand it and got rid of his. I tried turning beef bone once and
like the taste of cod liver oil, sulfur & molasses and castor oil from
my childhood, the memory of that acrid smell lingers.

In fairness, antler turnings are quite attractive and desirable. Good
luck.

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter