Anthony

Default Newbie he Where to get metal cheap?

"User Example" wrote in
m:

Just got a chinese mini mill and want to play with it. Any hints on
where to find scrap metal to work with like aluminum? I looked online
and found a 2" x 2" x 6" piece of aluminum and it was around $90.
That's a lot of money to spend to make an ashtray.

So, if you have any ideas how I can have fun with my new hobby and not
go broke I'd like to hear.

Metals are sold by the pound, and the price varies daily with the
commodities market. Your best luck is probably a scrap metal dealer.

--
Anthony

better idiots.

Remove sp to reply via email