Upscale

Default Initial review of the Delta Left Tilt Unisaw w 50" Beismeyer - refurb - (LONG)

"Greg G." wrote in message

O.K. First of all, I have tried to distance myself somewhat from this
thread and move on to better things - but this thread has a life all
it's own.

Sorry to disappoint you Greg, but you are over 95% of the life of this
thread. The amount of messages you've placed solely dedicated to the problem
you've experienced with this saw exceed by far, the amount of replies anyone
else has made.

You're well entitled to gripe about the difficulties you've encountered, but
there comes a time where you just have to ease up or it's going to eat you
alive. Take my word for it, there's far worse things that could have
happened to you than having difficulties with Delta.

This is not an attack, just an observation. If you want to castigate me for
it, then feel free.