John Cartmell

Default All these damn rules controlling every aspect of life!

In article ,
Clive Summerfield wrote:
John Wilkes Booth's father was Junius Brutus Booth. Junius had a
brother called Algernon Sidney Booth. Algernon's grandson Sidney Booth
was jailed as a pacifist during WW1. Sidney's grandson was Anthony
George Booth, better known as Tony and father of Cherie Booth.

Somewhere I have the names of Anthony's father and Sidney's father,
but not to hand. My understanding is that this has been verified by a
number of authorities, though I haven't seen the various physical
records myself (obviously).

Easy enough to search the public records on the web. The names are
sufficiently distinctive.