Apteryx

Default Making a flat strong collapsing table

Alas, my original spec. (40cm x 26 x 32, to fit in the case) doesn't allow
for such large legs. The machine screws may be the way forward.

Thanks

"Steve Firth" wrote in message
.. .
Apteryx wrote:

The Ikea folding legs seem a good idea. I've searched their website but
can't find anything but trestle legs. Can you give a me a link?

Yeh, what you want is Vika Fälle, leg frame foldable £32 for a pair.

http://tinyurl.com/4ypmc

Or search for "leg" on the Ikea website and it is on page 15. Law of Sod
says it would be the 15th out of 16 pages.

friendly advice in a flame-free environment.