Default Need help with thermostat

wrote:
I recently purchased a Honeywell RTH7500 to replace a Trane Baystat240.
I have a multistage electric heatpump and A/C. I was about to call my

I can't help you with your problem of heat/ac switched, however I also
have a multistage electric heatpump and A/C with auxilliary heating. I
don't think the RTH7500 is compatible with this system. So, that might
be your problem right there. I installed a Honeywell CT3611R that
works great with my system. I am VERY un-handy with this sort of
thing, but I managed to install it myself and it works. When I later
had my heat pump/furnace replaced, I had the guy check the thermostat
and he said it was all correct.

Good luck!
Lisa