jappy

Default Wanting To Paint Exposed Heating Ducts

I painted mine with the same paint I used on the wall. Interior
latex, semi gloss. This was like 12 years ago. No peeling or other
problems. I guess any paint would do.

On Thu, 03 Nov 2005 18:55:51 -0600, wrote:

On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 09:50:05 GMT, lukeo wrote:

I have exposed heating duct work in a basement redo and I want to
paint the heating ducts and was wondering if anyone has had any
experience with brands and/or types. The ducts are also used for
cooling.

Thanks,
-Luke

Why in the heck do you want to paint your ducts? This is about the
goofiest thing I heard in a long time.