Greg G.

Default Initial review of the Delta Left Tilt Unisaw w 50" Beismeyer - refurb - (LONG)

Wes Stewart said:

In your case, I might suggest that you purchase another brand if you
are so dissatisfied.

Whenever I've gotten this recommedation, I always take them up on it.

I have already done so.

Even though he is not a representative of Delta at this time, I did
take him at his word that they were repaired with quality in mind.

It was, however, refurbished on his watch, according to the September
28, 2004 refurb date. So... there you have it - lip service.

Heck, for all I know, he is a 19 year old troll who isn't really who
he claims to be - this IS Usenet. But I don't believe so.

Don't get me wrong, aside from one emotional off-color comment, I
still think he is OK, and has something to contribute to the group.
To be honest, I had never seen one of his posts due to a hiatus from
the group, and have only recently returned.
(It's fall now, it's just too darned hot-n-humid out there in the
middle of a southern summer. Too many other things to do.)

BTW, 14 months ago I posted the following:

..........snip of agony...
End quote. Non-editorial mode -off-.

It appears to me that Greg has been fair and balanced.

Ugghh.... Please, don't use that PARTICULAR expression... ;-)

Greg G.