Lady

Default New sink nightmare

wrote in message
On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 20:39:02 GMT, in misc.consumers.house "Craig"
wrote:

wrote...
On 1 Nov 2005 10:37:56 -0800, in misc.consumers.house
"
wrote:

The plumber should fix it free of charge because he caused it.

Do you have any idea what the fix would be?

The fix was (and still is) to get a new counter top.

Craig

Like the subject line a nightmare.. the other fix is to have the old sink
put
back in. The old sink fits because it has a metal flange that goes around
it.

Few questions here --- who picked out and purchased the sink? Who measured
the sink? When the plumber tried to install it - did he show you that it
did not fit properly and that there would be a gap? If so did you say "ok
go ahead and install and caulk it" or did you say "I don't want the wrong
size sink I'll get a differnet one?" Did the plumber supply the sink? If
so he should have taken it back and got the correct size. If he didn't and
you supplied it then you should have taken it back and got the correct size