Lady

Default New sink nightmare

wrote in message
On 1 Nov 2005 10:37:56 -0800, in misc.consumers.house
"
wrote:

The plumber should fix it free of charge because he caused it.

Do you have any idea what the fix would be? Perhaps an ugly metal rim
like the
old sink had?

No --- perhaps the correct size sink for the area -- get a tape measure and
measure - obviously the new sink is not the same size as the old one.

The plumber is supposed to come out to today to try and caulk it
again but I really don't see how that will fix the problem, especially now
that
the counter has swollen up. Also running the garbage disposal causes the
sink
to vibrate quit a bit and I think would cause it to shift some.

I'm glad that this plumber has not tried to bill me yet. For $80 an hour
(and
with his supposed 20 years experience) I expect him to know how to deal
with a
situation like this.