kelly

Default dishwasher install

Hi,

I don't know what to do first. I want to have a dishwasher.
The problem is when my house was built, I failed to tell the
builder to include a dishwasher space, where I can just install
my dishwasher. My house is now 2 years old and I can't run after
the builder now.

I think I have a rough-in for dishwasher pipe/ or something for
dishawasher to hook-up to. But I don't have an empty space where
I can put my dishwasher. I have to free up one of my kitchen cabinets
and make a hole on the rest of cabinets?

Who should I call about this? plumber? contractor?