Michael Kennedy

Default how do i tune my alba tv manually?

Just get a universal remote..

"Jerry G." wrote in message
ups.com...
You need the proper remote. There is no other way with this model. It
is the same with most modern TV sets.

Jerry G.

kevoz wrote:
Hi there wanted to know if there is any possible way of tuning my 14"
alba portable, the model make is CTV3418BLK, i have lost the remote and
manual and i can only see a channel +, no channel-, a volume + and -, i
know it would be easy to buy a new remoye but i have a video wired into
it so i could change channels on the video, instead of spending more
money, and my kids will probably lose it anyway, so please how do i
manually tune the tv and move channels downwards.