kevoz

Default how do i tune my alba tv manually?

Hi there wanted to know if there is any possible way of tuning my 14"
alba portable, the model make is CTV3418BLK, i have lost the remote and
manual and i can only see a channel +, no channel-, a volume + and -, i
know it would be easy to buy a new remoye but i have a video wired into
it so i could change channels on the video, instead of spending more
money, and my kids will probably lose it anyway, so please how do i
manually tune the tv and move channels downwards.

Michael Kennedy wrote:
Just get a universal remote..

make that : just get a universal remote *with a menu key!*
Alba sets I believe use the vestel or beko chassis, you may need to
look up codes under brands like schneider, bush, saisho, hinari, akura,
bluesky etc. if the alba ones arent present or dont work.

How to tune a Sony KV-21XMTU [email protected] Electronics Repair 7 July 10th 05 06:02 PM
Can I setup tuner to channel 3 manually or a/v startup? netvoy Electronics Repair 5 April 14th 05 06:13 PM
BUSH OR ALBA ???? paul405 Electronics Repair 1 January 20th 05 11:46 PM
BS Tune up Rob V Woodworking 6 November 16th 03 06:03 AM
Philips 25GR5760 G110 no tune hma Electronics Repair 16 October 6th 03 10:25 PM