kevoz

Default how do i tune my alba tv manually?

Hi there wanted to know if there is any possible way of tuning my 14"
alba portable, the model make is CTV3418BLK, i have lost the remote and
manual and i can only see a channel +, no channel-, a volume + and -, i
know it would be easy to buy a new remoye but i have a video wired into
it so i could change channels on the video, instead of spending more
money, and my kids will probably lose it anyway, so please how do i
manually tune the tv and move channels downwards.