Lurch

Default Skirting Trunking Back Boxes

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 15:04:12 +0100, "Ric" strung
together this:

Thanks for the response! I contacted them and it turns out that they no
longer do the trunking range and that it is now done by Mita. I cantacted
them and managed to get a part number for what I want (CYB302W) but am now
having trouble locating them anywhere! It appears that most people order
the whole lot in for large projects and as I am only a small timer who needs
about 7 of them no one is interested! If anyone knows of anywhere that
might stock them please let me know!

Try Denmans, they do Mita cable management. (I'd put Denmans URL here
but IE is **** and it's having a 'moment')!
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd