Ric

Default Skirting Trunking Back Boxes

"Lurch" wrote in message
On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 13:04:52 +0100, "Ric" strung
together this:

I can not tell what make the actual trunkning but the existing boxes are
made by Thorsman.

Chances are the trunking's Thorsman, boxes and dado trunking are
usually a 'matched' pair, sort of.

Does anyone know of these Throsman boxes and where I could get them from?
If not, does anyone know of any other makes of boxes that would be
compatible with the same trunking?

Best bet would be contact Thorsman, I've not used their dado trunking
so I'm not sure on the extent of their range in that area. You may
find that all Thorsman dado trunking boxes are the same, so that makes
it simple then.

Thanks for the response! I contacted them and it turns out that they no
longer do the trunking range and that it is now done by Mita. I cantacted
them and managed to get a part number for what I want (CYB302W) but am now
having trouble locating them anywhere! It appears that most people order
the whole lot in for large projects and as I am only a small timer who needs
about 7 of them no one is interested! If anyone knows of anywhere that
might stock them please let me know!

Thanks,
Richard.