Grant Erwin

Default nuther BP head bolt question

Tom, where are you located? I'm working on my spare Jhead because I want to
convert it back to a 1760 motor and see if I like it better than the rebuilt one
I'm using now (the older ones were better in some ways) but whichever one I
choose, the other one will be available soon in Western Washington State.

It used to be possible to ship a J-head via that place that only goes airport to
airport, I got it shipped out here from Pennsylvania for $200. Heavy buggers.
But I think that air freight company (was it something express?) raised their
rates gigantically so it may be a shocker to ship it.

Anyway, you are likely closer to Gunner (Taft, California) than me (Seattle).

Grant
To email me, do NOT 'reply-to', rather visit http://www.tinyisland.com/email.html

Tom Wait wrote:

"Gunner" wrote Anyone need a 1J head, no
idea of whats wrong with it..looks to be all

there. Has a 1hp pancake motor on it...IRRC.

I'm desperateley seeking vertical capability at a bargain price. Can an
adapter be made to hang that head on a Hardinge TM-UM? How many sheckles to
purchase?
Tom
Remove pyrotechnics to reply by email.