Gunner

Default Is this just one of those "Secret" Machinist things?

On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 11:51:22 -0500, Spehro Pefhany
wrote:

The local 7-11 has better coffee than any Starbuck's I've been in.
Though maybe the suave & hip decor in Starbucks makes people think their
stuff tastes better.

Gregm

Starbucks coffee is just like the women that hang out there- weak and
bitter.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany

Ohhhhhh! May I have that for sig material???

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner