John Cartmell

Default All these damn rules controlling every aspect of life!

In article ,
John wrote:
What we need is a political group with the determination to cut state
interference with our lives not the present crews ever increasing intrusion

That leads to reduced inspections on farms and abbattoirs; guess what happens?

If you're thinking of gas, electricity and building - I'd probably agree; but
it's better than not being able to afford to get someone else to do the work -
or even DIY - because your mortgage payments have just doubled. I'll stick
with the present lot, thanks - and tell them to think again on the bits that
inconvenience me.