Ric

Default Skirting Trunking Back Boxes

Hi there,

I am about to embark on a network cabling job in the office. The current
setup has trunking running around the perimeter of the office at floor
level. The trunking consists of a top and bottom section for cable and a
middle section where the sockets go. I am trying to find out where in the
UK I can get the back boxes that I need to fit the faceplates on to.

I can not tell what make the actual trunkning but the existing boxes are
made by Thorsman. They work by inserting them in between the top and bottom
of the trunkning and then pushing 4 clips (two top, two bottom) out from the
box which holds it in place.

Does anyone know of these Throsman boxes and where I could get them from?
If not, does anyone know of any other makes of boxes that would be
compatible with the same trunking?

Thanks in advance,
Richard.