Dave Sharp

Default Am I being ripped off?

"The3rd Earl Of Derby" wrote in message
o.uk...
Dave Sharp wrote:
"Set Square" wrote in message
Dave Sharp wrote:

snipped

He worked for a £100 a day, how much did he charge for the rewire
materials
i.e cable,CU, ect? did he do a second fix?
First fix usually takes 2 days, second fix about the same, where not
getting all the info here.

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

As I said in my original post - because I can't always be there, all trades
have their own
keys to come and go as they please so I don't know exactly how much time
people are spending on site, or when. He's been using this as a hospital job
and so has been coming and going as and when over the last 3 months.

His bill of £2100 for the main rewire is not itemised so I don't know how
much he spent on materials, and yes, he's done the second fix. I'm just
about to contact building control to come and do the final test and
inspection.

Dave.