Set Square

Default Heating programmable controls - [CM67 Party mode]

Matt wrote:

"Set Square" wrote:

Matt wrote:

Thanks, there must have been a changes in spec on the later ones as
I've only got the holiday button on mine.

How old are yours? I've had mine for nearly 2 years (Jan 2004).

I would guess around 1998/99 when a lot of the other work was done in
the house (before we bought the place)

I didn't realise that they'd been around for that long - maybe it's time for
an upgrade?
--
Cheers,
Set Square