Rich Greenberg

Default Overhead florescent light is now dimmer, why?

In article . com,
MiamiCuse wrote:
No, both fixtures are operated by the same toggle switch. Each fixture
has two tubes. I don't know what you mean by "starters"?

Near one end of each tube is there a small silver colored cylinder
sticking out? There should be a flat surface on the fixture between the
2 ends of the tube. The starter (if there is one) will be sticking out
of a hole in that flat surface near one end of the tube.

I don't think a bad starter would cause your symptoms.