RoyJ

Default Wow, backpack stick/tig welder

I doubt anyone would plan on trying to have the back on your back while
trying to weld. But it certainly would be useful for any place that you
can't reach with a regular welder. Bridge work, Jeep repair, tower work,
farm equipment, etc.

As for the 65 pounds, a cross country hiking pack with food, sleeping
bag, tiny tent, etc usually goes in at 40 pounds or so. Hauling a 65
pound pack in a mile or two would not be fun but certainly not out of
line. Or figure 2 people, one with the welder, the other with rod,
wrenches, lunch, etc.

Christopher Tidy wrote:
Ignoramus26745 wrote:

ebay item 7559440801

Now I've found the weight...65 lbs...imagine trying to stay steady with
a 65 lb backpack! It might be okay for welding if you put it on the
floor first, but I'm still wary.

Chris