HeatMan

Default Need help with thermostat

wrote in message
ups.com...
I recently purchased a Honeywell RTH7500 to replace a Trane Baystat240.
I have a multistage electric heatpump and A/C. I was about to call my
local HVAC contractor to install it, when I had the idea of at least
reading the manual first and seeing how complicated the install would
be. The manual left me feeling like I could do it. (after all I am
not completly ignorant - just mostly). The wiring diagram looked
straight forward, this is what I came up with:

Trane's a piece of garbage.

SOME of their equipment needs an interface board to be able to install a
'standard' thermostat. What's the model number of the equipment?

Baystat240 - Honeywell
red (R) - R
black (T) - not used
Orange(O) - O