Default Do you ever not bother with permits?

On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 18:47:50 GMT, lukeo wrote:

About an hour later (after we heard the property owner called someone
in the city inspectors office - perhaps even higher up) the problem
went away along with the inspector. Work continued on. Somehow someone
changed the classification of that crawlspace so we could continue on.

Now... who was right? Us or the inspector? Or who pays the taxes?

The moral he Permit or no permit you can still bend the rules if
you know the rule makers.

When a turd hits the fan, the agency will be in denial saying it was
not authorized. After Hurricane Andrew hit Dade County, FL it was
found that inspectors were on the *take* and some went to prosecution.
They bent the rules!

Oren

excused from saving Universes."