MiamiCuse

Default Overhead florescent light is now dimmer, why?

I did recently tinker with another lamp next to the kitchen that has a
different ligth switch. I replaced the original toggle switch with a
dimmer type. I think I did it right, it works...

I have no idea if the kitchen overhead lights are connected to this
other lamp in some way or not, is it possible one can affect the other?
or when you say wiring you mean the wiring of the florescent lamps? If
so then no, nothing has happened to it's wiring, other than hurricane
Wilma we have a series of power up power down cycles.

Thanks,

MC