LRod

Default Initial review of the Delta Left Tilt Unisaw w 50" Beismeyer - refurb - (LONG)

On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 23:14:44 -0500, Greg wrote:

We had a couple of very nice email exchanges. You might check ebay to
see if he still has the Furnas type switches--they're perfect for
router tables or to replace any cheesy switches on other cheap gear.

I have a really cheesy, failed Chinese switch on a Delta Drill Press.
I'll check it out.

Eureka! I found the auction # (expired) for the one I bought:
7539744293 Again, from it you can post a query if he has any more.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net