Pete C.

Default Emerson Horizon 1 VFD info request

Brian Lawson wrote:

Hey Gunner,

Just switch two of the three leads to the MOTOR.

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

Er, with the inverter output *off* unless you want to blow up the
inverter.

Pete C.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 11:48:34 GMT, Gunner Asch
wrote:

I just finished installing an Emerson Horizon 1 singlephase to 3phase
VFD on my big Delta drillpress. Its only rated for 1/2 hp, but runs
the 3/4hp motor just fine, even when I stuffed a 2MT 1" bit into the
quill and burned through a chunk of HRS at low rpms.

Mine has a blanked position for "reverse" and no obvious terminals
inside, plus there is a second set of terminals that indicate a switch
goes across them..and there is a jumper there..but they dont seem to
do anything.

Anyone have a manual and can give me a clue on how to wire in a
reverse switch and what the jumpered pair is for?

And yes..Ive checked the net.

Thanks

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner