Greg G.

Default Initial review of the Delta Left Tilt Unisaw w 50" Beismeyer - refurb - (LONG)

said:

Hey Greg... no matter what your opinion is or what your practical,
personal experience is, posting your opinion or experiences here will
certainly **** someone off. Absolutely no doubt.

I've developed pretty thick skin in my old age. I'm not worried about
****ing anyone off anymore - I just don't give a d*#ned.
Dress it up however you like, but Facts are Facts.

The only thing I worry about is disseminating erred information.

I thought your essay was well thought out, much nicer than I would have
written, and kudos to you for not mentioning the distributor/reseller
that sold you the sub par saw without giving them a chance to make it
right.

Thank you.
Glad to know I haven't ****ed off the entire woodworking community.
For although I know it is inevitable that some may take offense, many
will not - and these will be my peers. I'll just have the others
hunted down... ;-)

I don't believe I would have your patience. I am one of those
overbearing jerks that wants my major purchases to be at least in the
90% range of acceptability. Regardless of your words, I am sensing
some real disappointment in the product.

I've done service all my life. I know people have a bad day now and
then. They are due the benefit of doubt - as I would want for myself.
Only machines can perform a task unendingly and not FUBAR something
occasionally. And even machines occasionally break down.

But if I detect malice, or insincerity - watch out, I'm an animal. ;-)

I hope that (especially for someone as nice as yourself) that you are
treated fairly by the sellers and manufacturers.

I have high hopes... And thanks again.

Greg G.