Gunner Asch

Default Tungsten electrodes for armor piercing bullets

On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 17:59:33 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 17:18:05 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner
Asch quickly quoth:

On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 04:24:33 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 09:53:41 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner
Asch quickly quoth:

On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 22:05:57 -0500, Pete Keillor
wrote:

For Gunner's question, when the velocity's too high, the bullet
disintegrates too quickly. At lower velocities, it hangs together and
penetrates.

Pete Keillor

Budda BING! Give that man a big gold star and a box of Kmart 22s.

Isn't your statement somewhat of an oxymoron, G? Or is the latter
portion an example of the latter of Pete's 2 statements?

Huh?

Gold star good. Kmart crap bad. (Unless you're looking for lower
velocity ammo?)

hey now! I buy my Winchester Wildcats at K-mart! And those are the
rounds that got me all those pins and neat ribbons, shooting them out
of the Anshutz Match 54. Goofy damned thing likes .99c a box
Wildcats better than $6 a box Eley Match.

Gunner

Stain and Poly are their own punishment
http://diversify.com Comprehensive Website Design

for torturing the cat." Gunner