Jason D.

Default UPDATE: KV-XR29M50 with blown HOT

Worked on this 115V/240V TV bit more, pulled the HOT and plugged in
with meter on the B+. Comes up to proper 135V. Good! Tested fly with
fly HR tester. Good, errr I'm not sure if the fly is good.

And Global does not have the fly so have to fax it there and tell them
to locate the fly and import it if price is right, this is for
estimate process.

By the way, I have located the HOT transistor. You can get one from
JVC as well. (2SD2634-YD is JVC part number).

Anything else? Even I already checked caps and diodes in the
horizontal circuit that could blow the HOT.

Cheers, Wizard