Greg G.

Default Initial review of the Delta Left Tilt Unisaw w 50" Beismeyer - refurb - (LONG)

BobS said:

Greg,

I'm assuming your quoting Canadian dollars which comes to about 1,000USD
which is certainly a good deal when you consider used Uni's fetch an easy
$800+ in Central NY - if you can find one.

Don't know where on earth you would get the idea that I am in Canada.
I'm WAYYY South of there...
Looked for 2 years for a gnused one - couldn't find one.
This was the only deal in town that didn't involve long distance
shipping.

To bad about the slight damage on the shaft but I
certainly would approach the dealer with "I'll fix the problem but whatcha
gonna do fer me?".

'Slight damage' doesn't cover the blade angle shaft. It's bent. The
rim of the hand wheel wobbles almost an inch when rotated.

Good post,

Thanks,

Greg G.