Greg G.

Default Initial review of the Delta Left Tilt Unisaw w 50" Beismeyer - refurb - (LONG)

Battleax said:

The bent shaft is appalling, but was probably an accident. The bashed
mounting rods I see in one photo are outrageous! I can't imagine how this
was let out of the shop.

Shipper's can be like that sometimes. There was nothing protecting the
shaft, it was bound to happen - after all, it's the one I bought. :-\
A block of foam probably would have prohibited this damage.

But the rod makes me a little nervous - makes one wonder what else is
wrong. That's why I'm headed out there right now to check it out more
thoroughly.

Thanks,

Greg G.