David

Default Some color theory I've purloined from several sources.

Swingman wrote:

"David" wrote in message

Are you colorblind?

'Color challenged' is less likely to get you sued in this age of PC.

maybe someone else will find it helpful.

I am certain they will, as it was obviously informative, helpful and posted
in good spirit.

Thanks for sharing.

Now don't go getting your feelings hurt. The point was that, upon reading
it, and like Olive Oil at a wet t-shirt contest, you just wish you could
participate at some meaningful level ... thus the comments.

or you could have acted like an adult and just skipped the thread if it
offered nothing for you...

Dave