Default New sink nightmare

On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 19:23:50 GMT, in misc.consumers.house
(v) wrote:

On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 10:48:25 -0800, someone wrote:

The plumber should fix it free of charge because he caused it.

Do you have any idea what the fix would be?

That's a JOKE, you idiot. (Even though it is what you so WANTED to
hear).

I'm glad that this plumber has not tried to bill me yet. For $80 an hour (and
with his supposed 20 years experience) I expect him to know how to deal with a
situation like this.

The best way to deal w2ith this, is to refuse to install the too-small
sink until you had replaced the counter. That is the mistake the
plumber made. He should have walked away.

We are going to replace the counter top.. Yes he should have refused to put the
sink in. No one insisted that he put it in, it was his call. He has agreed to
refit the sink for free when we get a new counter top. So now we have to find
another contractor to put in a counter top and all the associated nightmares of
dealing with contractors. I wish my husband was handy but he is not.

I'm not handy and I have busy toddlers to look after.