Default New sink nightmare

On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 10:48:25 -0800, someone wrote:

The plumber should fix it free of charge because he caused it.

Do you have any idea what the fix would be?

That's a JOKE, you idiot. (Even though it is what you so WANTED to
hear).

I'm glad that this plumber has not tried to bill me yet. For $80 an hour (and
with his supposed 20 years experience) I expect him to know how to deal with a
situation like this.

The best way to deal w2ith this, is to refuse to install the too-small
sink until you had replaced the counter. That is the mistake the
plumber made. He should have walked away.

I can see why you only make $7.50/hr. Around here, "fast food" (on
average) pays more than that.